1926 Ford FORD for sale in Odessa, Florida, United States

FORD ROADSTER MODEL T PICKUP - BARN FIND -1926 - GRAND DADDY TO THE F150 -

  • Make: Ford
  • Model: FORD
  • Type: Convertible
  • Year: 1926
  • Mileage: 1,000
  • VIN: 8135413478
  • Color: Black
  • Number of cylinders: 4
  • Fuel: Gasoline
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Drive type: RWD
  • Interior color: Black
  • Vehicle Title: Clear
  • Interested? Contact seller!

1926 Ford FORD Description

HERE'S A GREAT FIND . FORD MODEL T 1926 PICKUP ROADSTER . I BOUGHT THIS LITTLE OVER 4 YEARS AGO AS YOU SEE IT. FROM THE PICKER WHO FOUND THIS VEHICLE IN A LARGE CAR BARN INILLINOISIN 1999. HE TOLD ME THAT THE FORD WASSTORED THERE AFTER WW2 AND NEVER SEEN DAYLIGHT TILL 1999. A VERY NICE RESTORATION WAS DONE BY MY SELLER THRU THE YEARS. HE DIDN'T USE IT MUCH.LESS THAN A 1000 MILES ON ITSINCE MOTOR AND TRANNY WAS REDONE.WORKED ALL THE TIME WITH HIS BUSINESS SO WORKED ON IT ON HIS SPARE TIME. THE FORD WAS BASICALLY REFRESHED WITH A MECHANICAL RESTORATION MOSTLY. MOTOR AND TRANNY WAS REDONE AS WHERE THE BRAKES . ALL THE ELECTRICAL WAS TURNED OVER TO KEY .ALL THE ORIGINAL CRANK COMPONENTS STILL WITH VEHICLE. SO A KEY STARTUP CONVERSION WAS DONE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP WITH KEY. ALL THE REST OF ENGINE COMPONENTS ALSO REPLACED.VEHICLE STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL MOTOR AND DRIVE TRAIN, ORIGINALTIRES AND WOOD RIM, MOSTLY ALL THE ORIGINAL BLACK PAIN, ORIGINAL WINDSHIELD, ALL LIGHT FIXTURES AND TRIM IS ORIGINAL, ORIGINAL RETRACTABLE TOP AND CANVAS {CANVAS ROUGH }BUT METAL IS EXCELLENT AND ORIGINAL.RETRACTABLE TOP CAN BE SEEN IN PHOTOS IN BED OF TRUCK. IT'S ALL THERE . ALSO YOU WILL SEE EXTRA PARTS, MANUA, PARTS ARE 1- ORIGINAL FORDTIREAIR PUM, SEVERAL FORD WRENCHES, ORIGINAL PERIOD HORN, ORIGINAL BATTERY CONNECT MILITARY SPOT LIGHT, EXTRA RIM, 4 NEW TIRES, 4 NEW TUBES FOR TIRES ANDVERY RARE ORIGINAL PERIOD REARVIEW MIRROR AND CLOCK COMBO ! THERE ARE MORE EXTRAS ALSO.I WOULD SAY85 % OF THIS VEHICLE IS ORIGINAL. THE OTHER 15% IS REPLACED WITH PERIODCORRECT PARTS, AS, THE SEAT COVERS I BELIEVE- COULD BE ORIGINAL? ALL ORIGINAL PARTS THAT WERE UPGRADED AS DESCRIBED AND WOOD IN THEBED OF TRUCK. CAR WILL DRIVE ANYWHERE.VERY NICE EXAMPLE OF A 1926 FORD PICKUP ROADSTER ! PLEASE REVIEW MY PHOTOS AND PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. VEHICLE COMES WITH A CLEAR TITLE. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. I WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET YOUR VEHICLE SAFELY ON THE TRANSPORTER TRUCK. BEEN SELLING ON EBAY SINCE 1995 WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK THE WHOLE TIME.NEED THE FUNDS SO SHE HAS TO GO ! THANKS FOR LOOKING.