2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Texas Edition

  • Condition: Used
  • Make: GMC
  • Model: Sierra 1500
  • SubModel: Texas Edition SLE
  • Type: Crew Cab Pickup
  • Year: 2011
  • Mileage: 100,700
  • VIN: 3GTP1VE03BG364400
  • Color: Black
  • Engine size: 5.3L
  • Number of cylinders: 8
  • Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
  • Fuel: Flex Fuel Vehicle
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Drive type: RWD
  • Interior color: Black
  • Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
  • Vehicle Title: Clear
  • Interested? Contact seller!

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Description

Selling my GMC Texas edition Sierra. Hard to part with, but my wife doesn't like driving it. I'm the original owner. Purchased from Sewell here in Dallas. I have all the maintenance records. It has a dent on the tailgate. The driver's window sticks randomly. There's a new battery. 3 tires have 60% tread life and the other has 40%. No mechanical issues, serviced regularly.
I'm willing to meet in Dallas at your bank of choice to exchange title and payment. I paid it off 2/27. Title should be arriving within the week.