• Drive type: RWD
  • Interior color: Black
  • Drive side: Left-hand drive
  • Vehicle Title: Clear
  • Interested? Contact seller!

2004 Pontiac GTO Base Coupe 2-Door Description

GTO Roller For Sale 2004 - YouTube

Video will open in a new window

[isdntekvideo] I purchased this GTO earlier this year for anengineswap. It was insured and titled in my name and I drove it around for a week to make sure the car ran well before I pulled theengine. Great detail is shown in the video including interior functionality and more. I took these pictures and this video of it the day I started pulling theengine. Parts that have been removed include theengine/ecu,transmission/clutch, and AC. Thetireshave a lot of tread and I believe the springs are upgraded to eibach.
If the asking price is met, I can include the engine wire harness and the ac lines and ac condenser!

The Good: The car ran great, strongbrakes, good acceleration, quicksteering, good ride, the body is in good condition, the interior and exterior electrical functions work as they should
The Bad: The paint shows blemishes, onewheelis different, the driver door must be unlocked with key, and the gas gauge shows an error since I have emptied the gas from the tank (may just need gas to fix this).
Please let me know if you have any questions.