• Type: Coupe
  • Trim: SVT Cobra Coupe 2-Door
  • Year: 2004
  • Mileage: 107,000
  • VIN: 1FAFP48Y44F200427
  • Color: White
  • Engine size: 4.6L 281Cu. In. V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged
  • Number of cylinders: 8
  • Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
  • Fuel: Gasoline
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Drive type: RWD
  • Interior color: Black
  • Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
  • Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
  • Vehicle Title: Clear
  • Interested? Contact seller!

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe 2-Door Description

2004 Mustang Cobra. 107,000 miles. White with black interior. All stock interior. Recently took on trade from a friend who bought it last fall (2015). No rust, overall good shape. I performed a leak down test on the car when he bought it, all cylinders were within 4-5% leak down (excellent). The car has:
-Stiegemeier ported blower with a 2.76 upper pulley and stock lower.-Kenne Bell boost a pump.-RPM built t56-Off road x pipe-Borla stainless catback exhaust with polished tailpipes-Moroso coolant overflow and intercooler tanks-Billetflow blower belt idlers-Afco heat exchanger-H&R lowering springs-Subframe connectors-18” AFS 03 Cobra wheels with 275/35/18 BFG KDW tires on front and 335/30/18 Nitto nt555 drag radials on the rear.-MGW short throw shifter-LFP hood vents
The bad:
-Normal chips on the bumper and hood from driving.-There are 3 small dings, one on each quarter and one on the drivers door. Can easily be taken out with Paintless Dent Removal but I cannot get ahold of my PDR guy.-Rear tires are going to need replaced soon.-Oil pressure gauge is intermittent. Bad sending unit? Has been intermittent since he bought it. Reads normal, then doesn't work, then works again. If I have time, I will replace the sending unit and troubleshoot it.
He had the car retuned last fall at STLMustangs in Leadington, Mo. They put the boost a pump on, the off-road x pipe, and the car made 506/480.
Runs great, drives great, all options work. Extremely clean for the miles!!
Bidders with 0 feedback contact me before bidding or your bid will be canceled. Vehicle sold as-is where-is. Winning bidder to send $500 deposit via paypal within 24 hours of auction end. Remaining balance due via wire transfer or cash upon pick up.